What is Office 365?
What can I do with it?
- Work from anywhere using your PC, Mac or mobile device
- Collaborate on project documents – with SharePoint, file sharing is fast and simple and users can access files from almost anywhere
- Access emails, look up contacts and share calendars from wherever you are
- Host online conference meetings with real-time note taking, screen sharing and HD video conferencing
- Access, edit and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from your mobile device using Office Web Apps
- Create a website that is specific to your organization and customize it to promote your company brand
What else should you know?
- Office 365 is easy to set up and receives automatic updates
- Your files are automatically backed up online
- Office 365 has built-in anti-malware protection and spam filters
- Round-the-clock IT level web and phone support is available
- Guaranteed 99.9% up-time
Accessing your Office 365 account
- Navigate to your Office 365 login page, using the link provided to you or by typing https://login.microsoftonline.com into your address bar on your web browser
- On the sign in page, fill in your credentials and click Sign in
Setting up your mobile device
To connect Office 365 to your mobile device:
- On your Office 365 account home page, click the Settings button and select Office 365 settings from the drop menu
- On the Office 365 settings page, click get started from the list of options
- Select phone & tablet on the Get started with Office 365 page
- Options appear near the bottom of the screen – choose your mobile device from the list of options available
- The Office 365 help window opens and displays instructions for your particular device. Follow the instructions to complete setup
Microsoft's Cloud offering is a game changing choice, if you have the right partner by your side
iON Management has successfully deployed and supported Microsoft SharePoint, Lync, and Exchange solutions in both cloud-based and on-premise environments. Let our team of dedicated, expert administrators and developers fill your resource gap, reduce the ongoing administrative burden and maximize your Office 365 investment with a predictable monthly operating expense.
Key Advantages of Office 365
Get a winning combination of reliability, security, and support. Rely on 99.9% uptime guaranteed with a financially backed SLA, plus enterprise-grade anti-malware and anti-spam protection, and live 24/7 IT-level phone support. Stay compliant with email archiving, retention policies, and optional legal hold.
Changing locations? iON prevents downtime by installing and testing equipment at your new location. We save you money by eliminating the need to move or purchase new hardware – and ensuring that everyone’s working on the same software.
Business Growing? With simple per seat pricing and no upfront capital expense, adding employees and budgeting for growth is easy. Our team of experts manages the growing complexity of your IT so you don’t have to worry about future
Click Here to get started.